Tuesday, January 1, 2008

For the Birds

Happy New Year! Well, obviously, since my last video attempt didnt work out, I am dedicating this post to Zaide via some recent videos I took of him. Hopefully these will work since they are much shorter than the last video i tried to put on. Everybody cross your fingers...

This is Zaide playing on the floor.


And this is him flipping his favorite mirror.


Thirdly, this is him sneezing at himself in the mirror. Notice how he throws his head just like we do. :)


Finally, this is his favortie game of peek-a-boo.


I hope these work! Happy New Year, everyone!
P.S. dont forget to leave your comments! I really enjoy reading them.

2 comments:

mark van lue said...

Hey there! Not looking good for the videos. At least, I couldn't see them. Bummer.
Hope you guys have a great new year! We love you.
Dad and Mom

Mindy said...

Sorry, I couldnt see them either.