Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just some Randomness

I know that it may seem like we post a lot of pictures and things of Zaide on here, but believe it or not, hes pretty much the most interesting thing in our lives right now.

Lately, things have been pretty calm. We may be moving soon, however, into a house across town that a friend of Nathaniel's family owns. She bought it for her nephew to live in while he was in college, and he has recently graduated and moved to florida. Its a cute little place, and it has a lot more room than we currently have. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of it soon.

I have recently purchased a set of Conga drums so that i can learn them for when Nathaniel and I start leading worship at Touch of Fire. We're pretty excited, but learning takes time, and I find myself trying really hard to be patient and learn it thoroughly. Nathaniel is doing great on his guitar, and we are beginning to build up a good repertoire of songs.

Other than that, nothing much is going on, and so I found these couple of funny pictures of Zaide to post in the meantime. I hope you enjoy them!

Zaide loves to play in the cupboard above the sink when I wash dishes, but sometimes he gets a little bit clumsy around the glasses.... (dont worry, i wash any glasses that he crawls around in)



I think you can probabyl figure out what this one is...
Yep, something spooked him into a flying frenzy, and he flew smack into the glass door. Their feathers naturally create water repellant powder, and it left an imprint of his wings and body. If you look closely, I believe you can even see an imprint of his little crest. I left this imprint on the window for a while because i thought it was so funny.




I hope you have enjoyed these pictures. We love you all!

2 comments:

mark van lue said...

Love the pics! Keep posting. . .I know it is hard, but it's great to read about your life. It is pouring down rain here today.
Love you, Dad

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It is fun to see what you are up to. Don't get discouraged. Sometimes I read it but can't seem to get my comment to published. Hope you are both happy and well.
Sherry