Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just a Quickie...

So, by popular demand, I am publishing this very short post because people have been asking to see this picture. It is a picture Ryin drew while staying at our place about a week ago. In case you can't read it, it says "By Ryin A." in the top left hand corner. Then, it says "I like to go to the park" after that. Keep in mind, that he did this all by himself. No one was helping him write or draw any of this, and we ended up finding it in his room later. After the sentence, you'll see two people standing in a box. The first one had what appears to be a "D" on top of it, and the other has an "R". Pay close attention to the large, triangular shaped beard and the moustache, plus the curly hair on top, and I think we can all figure out that that person is Nathaniel. Ryin calls him "Uncle Dafaniel" which is where the "D" came from I believe. I cannot decipher what is underneath the box except for Ryin's name.

Anyway, I thought this was adorable, and I think all of you will as well. We love you all!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I see he was playing connect the dots with himself too. I cant believe he can read and write sentences.

mark van lue said...

Mom and I just melted. We really miss the little buggers. I have saved the photo, will print it out and hang it on the fridge.

Love yall. . .Dad