Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry christmas everyone! It has been a very interesting one for me. This morning, we went to nathaniel's coworkers' house for a yummy christmas breakfast of eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, muffins, and fruit. Nathaniel had to work at 1:00, so I have been spending the day doing a paint-by-number, cleaning, and relaxing. This past weekend, Nathaniel and I spent a couple of days with the Diener/Martens side of the family. It was a great time for family and relaxing. This first picture is (left to right) Kelli (my sister-in-law), Kazzye (Nathaniel's cousin's wife), and Kurt (Nathaniel's cousin). They have an ADORABLE Chiuahuah named Stella. I'm not a dog person, but she is the tiniest, sweetest, most adorable dog I've ever met. For some reason, I have fallen in love with her, so I got a couple of funny pictures of her. (I think if you gave her wings, she could be a bat) Lately, things have been a lot of fun. We have been enjoying the break from school by doing some of our favorite activities. We got another chance to go snowboarding, and this time, it was a lot better. It had been pretty warm, so the ice melted into a granular, spring-like snow (which is my favorite). We took some pictures and video, but there isnt much to see because its so far away. Hopefully, we will get some better ones to show, but until then, this is all we have. This is me on the ski lift. Fascinating, I know... This is Nathaniel snowboarding down one of the easier slopes. See if you can pick out which one he is.
Well, that's all for now. Keep checking back for more pictures and updates, and thanks for reading! We love you all!

1 comment:

mark van lue said...

Yeah, the video didn't work, but keep trying. It was good to chat this evening. We miss you guys.

Love, Dad and Mom